All submissions for the 2017 IFAC World Congress in Toulouse accepted!
Feb 27, 2017
All submissions of the Chair of Automatic Control for upcoming IFAC World Congress in Toulouse have been accepted. This includes the following four invited session and regular papers:
- Meurer, T.: Some perspectives in PDE control
- Freudenthaler, G.; Goettsch, F.; Meurer, T.: Backstepping-based extended Luenberger observer design for a Burgers-type PDE for multi-agent deployment
- Kater, A.; Wriedt, J.-P.; Meurer, T.: Finite Element Modeling and Motion Planning of an Adaptive Elastic Wingsail
- Schaum, A.; Weisbarth, H.; Meurer, T.: Robust adaptive output-feedback tracking control for microalgae cultures
the invited session
- History of the Control of Distributed Parameter Systems, co-organized by Prof. Thomas Meurer (Kiel) and Prof. Denis Dochain (Louvain)
and the open invited track
- Recent trends in modeling, estimation and control with PDEs, co-organized by Prof. Thomas Meurer (Kiel) and Prof. Yann Le Gorrec (Besancon).